google-site-verification: google9998f52b910c2439.html

TOPBLOGS.COM.PH

Education - Top Blogs Philippines

Saturday, January 8, 2011

FACEBOOK IS CLOSING

I am not so sure on what to say... I have mixed emotions.  Although facebook just like any other social networking site has really some possibilities to close down, I did not realize that it would be too soon. If you have files, photos, videos wherein you do not have any back ups, I suggest you better copy them now before its too late.  We do not know if this is a joke but as for my opinion, I do not want to let those precious memories fade away with just a snap.

FACEBOOK IS CLOSING ON MARCH 15, 2011. Like anything in this world, change is the only one that is constant.  I might just buy facebook for everyone! :)

Two sides of the story: Read the links for more details.

Click here: FACEBOOK is CLOSING
 
Click here: FACEBOOK is NOT CLOSING

1 comment:

Maritess Manalang-Quinto, RN, MANc said...

Let's interview Mr. Mark Zuckerberg! :)